As one of the most prolific builders in the Capital Region, it has been our goal for over 40 years to help homebuyers achieve the American dream by offering quality homes at a great value. Now more than ever it is apparent how important housing is to our society. Even in these challenging times, our commitment to our potential and current customers is unwavering.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and valued trade partners is a priority to Hodorowski Homes. In light of the impact from COVID-19, Hodorowski Homes is also committed to complying with all CDC and New York State guidance, as well as local laws concerning ongoing
business operations during this time.
These measures include:
- Greeting all customers with a smile and maintaining proper social distancing during our interactions.
- Performing temperature and symptom screening before any customer appointments.
- Our Office, Selections Center and model homes are frequently sanitized.
- Hodorowski Homes employees are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well or suspect they may have been exposed, and we kindly ask our customers do the same.
- Our employees and valued trade teams are also expected to comply with proper social distancing and hygiene measures as we build your home.
We understand that buying a home is one of the biggest purchases of a person’s life and to the extent possible, we will do our best to offer quality customer service while following appropriate health measures.
We look forward to welcoming you home soon.